No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    therethere's plenty of tall good inside fighters, pwill, carbajal, caballero, plenty escape me in my rush to get a drink

Heavyweights is where they say it.

Not smaller guys.

I heard some stories about Carbajal from one of his neighbors.

Sounds like a cool dude...

Comment

• Tall rangy guys have less of an advantage on the inside, even if you are a badass inside bad things can happen on the inside because a guy is in range. If a tall rangy guy stays out of range it is very tough to get at them.

It is a matter of opportunity for the opponent, plus very few dudes can do both well.

Comment

• nobody fights inside these days though

Comment

• This puto has like 20% BF, has Biatch *******, war Canadian Oil Field Worker!

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Heavyweights is where they say it.

Not smaller guys.

I heard some stories about Carbajal from one of his neighbors.

Sounds like a cool dude...
            stop worrying about details jerome.....

Comment

• Janks is a fhuggin BEAST! I Told yall he wouuld woop crespins ass

Comment

• The winner of this current fight who ever it may be needs alot of work. Both these fighters definitely need alot of work. All that amateur background but they're both getting hit a bit. Makes for a fan friendly fight but also makes them look like they have no defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Tall rangy guys have less of an advantage on the inside, even if you are a badass inside bad things can happen on the inside because a guy is in range. If a tall rangy guy stays out of range it is very tough to get at them.

It is a matter of opportunity for the opponent, plus very few dudes can do both well.

Rid**** Bowe was entertaining as hell.

Even when he was weight drained against Golota and getting the ***** kicked out of him, he was getting ***** off.

I also enjoyed him versus Holyfield on the inside.

He got hit a ton, but dished it out just as well.

People use their advantages usually, be it length or strength or whatever.

It's cool when they step out of the box sometimes, like Hearns-Leonard where both guys were doing things that the public didn't expect.

I like it.

Comment

• What a KO!!!

Comment

• faceplant K.O damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X