No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Gomez looked amateurish ...making mistakes left and right.

good stoppage though
    Yeah,But it had alot to do with the opponent as well.He was a bit akward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
      Man, he complete OWNED HIM. Not only was he laughing at him all the fight with his hands down and taking shots but he just destroyed him to the point where the dude gave up. Sad thing is that Melligan was winning all the rounds he wasnt KD' in. Uncle Fester is a crazy ass fighter! I became fan tonight!

Shows that heart > no heart. Dude ripped it out of his heart and stomped on it, and lol when they brought the stool out for Melligan to sit on and Uncle Fester sat on it lol. as Sechback would say Sebastian got jokes!

This fight brought a huge smile to my face seeing a crazy Ese KO this overhyped Mayweather bum.

Dude took fight on like 5 DAYS NOTICE WHILE MELLIGAN BEEN TRAINING FOR MONTHS. DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWNNN
      lujan is a straight up vato loco i tell you!

Comment

• Originally posted by EDD1E View Post
        yeah sure like a past prime morales that beat pac the first time and the way he beat marquez so convincingly

GTFO
        28 yr old Morales Past Prime? Morales only win coz they conspired to stole Pac's blood test from the Commission & Forced Pac to draw blood 2 days before the fight. You know what happened when everything's fair right? Pac KO him easy!

Pac's too dehyrated with the JMM 2 fight, Pac will finished this time! Pac will do what Floyd failed to do!

Comment

• Man, im going to sleep happy. Crazy Vato's trainer better take him out to a cheap Mexican brothel and gets him 3 Maria's to ****, he deserves it.

lulz for Melligan, would rather get KO'd by 1 clean punch in RD 1 than take 9 rounds of punishment, you could tell he was hurting badly, aint gonna walk properly for a week.

If Floyd didnt see him before this he aint gonna see him after this showing, lolz.

Thats what you get for hating on Pacman and going to the enemy y0u bum, you aint gonna get protected puto!

Comment

Dog eather must not know the sound of the bell ringing, hope uncle fester KO's this Mayfraudweather Pupil
            Wtf is up with the dog eater shi t????

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              28 yr old Morales Past Prime? Morales only win coz they conspired to stole Pac's blood test from the Commission & Forced Pac to draw blood 2 days before the fight. You know what happened when everything's fair right? Pac KO him easy!

Pac's too dehyrated with the JMM 2 fight, Pac will finished this time! Pac will do what Floyd failed to do!
              And Mexican boxing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Philippine boxing easily.....I love Filipino people but I'm just stating the facts as far as boxing goes.

Comment

• saying morales wasn't shot and past prime

making excuses for pac losing

Comment

• Man what an exciting fight, Lujan gave a great fight, he's very entertaining to watch

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post

Comment

Man, he complete OWNED HIM. Not only was he laughing at him all the fight with his hands down and taking shots but he just destroyed him to the point where the dude gave up. Sad thing is that Melligan was winning all the rounds he wasnt KD' in. Uncle Fester is a crazy ass fighter! I became fan tonight!

Shows that heart > no heart. Dude ripped it out of his heart and stomped on it, and lol when they brought the stool out for Melligan to sit on and Uncle Fester sat on it lol. as Sechback would say Sebastian got jokes!

This fight brought a huge smile to my face seeing a crazy Ese KO this overhyped Mayweather bum.

Dude took fight on like 5 DAYS NOTICE WHILE MELLIGAN BEEN TRAINING FOR MONTHS. DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWNNN
                      you're clearly misinformed.

He trains at the Mayweather Gym, he isn't trained by Floyd Sr.,Roger, or Jeff.

I don't even think he's promoted by Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X