The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian said That Calzaghe won the fight and Teddy atlas just said Calzaghe

Comment

My bad Brian said That Hopkins won the fight and Teddy atlas just said Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
        I wish they televised this in canada...
        that sucks, not available online at all either, eh? ask someone to do a RBR on this thread next time a FNF comes around and Im sure someone will be happy to do one. Ill do it if no one else does.

Comment

....lol lol Atlas just said what I said in another thread. Hopkins was breaking down and closer to being stopped than we know. I also think that's why Roach is recomending that Hop retires. He knows he was close to going.

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
            My bad Brian said That Hopkins won the fight and Teddy atlas just said Calzaghe

...Brian Kenny is pure ****. He and The bug eyed Max Kellerman suck it from the same oversized johnson.

Comment

Lmao.. That Fight Was Ridiculous....

Feliciano Won't Be Able To Carry A Cup Of Hot Coffee Soon

Comment

Tonight Joel Julio and Ishe Smith are fighting. Joel Julio is a powerful Columbian slugger who has a TKO win over K-9 Bundrage and has only lost to Carlos Quintana. Columbians have been producing brutal knockouts on FNFs lately, lets see if he can do it against Smith. Should be an exciting fight!

On the undercard, Alberto Onolunose and Eduardo Sanchez. I dont know anything about these two, but Ono looks to be the prospect while Sanchez looks to be more experienced. 8 rounds, Light Middleweight

Starts at 9 tonight on ESPN2!

Comment

I really like Eddy Sanchez. What a story he has been in boxing, coming back from getting shot to upset JC Candelo and Jose Celaya. He doesn't have much skill and is rarely in top condition because he takes short notice fights, but he makes it hard to root against him.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                    ....lol lol Atlas just said what I said in another thread. Hopkins was breaking down and closer to being stopped than we know. I also think that's why Roach is recomending that Hop retires. He knows he was close to going.
                    Yes, because Teddy Atlas is the go to guy for boxing info

lol

Comment

shoot, this mohawk guy is winning by quite a bit.

I think its interesting that this guy is supposed to be Eromesele Albert's brother I think Tessitore said...Albert is fighting that Light Middleweight prospect, Kirkland soon

Comment

Working...
                      X