No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
    That was kinda low goin at bhop after the commercial. Let it stand where it was.
    He's a psychopath, mark my words, one day he gonna snap and kill a few people before ending his own life. Read up on him, hes been ready to kill people before just because they fired him. He threatened ESPN workers/promoters. He needs to be in jail or loonybin

Comment

• Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
      That was kinda low goin at bhop after the commercial. Let it stand where it was.
      No such thing as going low in this sport.

Truth is for all the atlas haters, you'll miss him when he's gone. Agree or not he doesn't hesitate to call anyone out at anytime.

I'll never forget when chambers fought on espn, and atlas interviews him and says, "fighters like you are the reason I quit training." lol that had me rolling.

Comment

• Lopez note to self: Get comfortable shorts!

Comment

• Did Lopez buy his trunks at Goodwill? They are like 4 sizes too big or he has no strap.

Actually they dont even look like Boxing Trunks but look like Basketball Shorts. Looks like OKC colors, probably borrowed them from a 7footer
          Last edited by Medved; 05-27-2011, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Wow I didn't even know About atlas brother, I heard from am old timer at a boxing gym here in NYC that when atlas was training, he walked into the gym at gleasons. He told the fighters to get out the ring because it was his fighters time to spar.

When they said no, he came back with a *******.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Wow I didn't even know About atlas brother, I heard from am old timer at a boxing gym here in NYC that when atlas was training, he walked into the gym at gleasons. He told the fighters to get out the ring because it was his fighters time to spar.

When they said no, he came back with a *******.
              Yea, he put a gun to Tysons ear. He also wanted to kill one of his former fighters who fired him. He actually got his friends and his gun and was outside the dudes house before his friends changed his mind.

This dude is a bad tragedy waiting to happen.

Comment

• Link me mateys!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• When Molina gets his man strength he could be pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Yea, he put a gun to Tysons ear. He also wanted to kill one of his former fighters who fired him. He actually got his friends and his gun and was outside the dudes house before his friends changed his mind.

This dude is a bad tragedy waiting to happen.
                    I don't think he drinks anymore, so that probably helps.

If he did someone would be dead

Comment

• Who the hell is still on Dialup in USA that they are advertising "Switching to broadband and dont suffer Dialup" Parts of USA still use dialup?

Comment

Working...
                      X