The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bhop is abusing young fighters :3some:

Comment

• I hope the next fight starts soon so I can get rid of the left over memory of Harris Vs Thompson. Just get rid of the heavyweight division in this country if this is the crap I have to watch.

Harris was two fights away from fighting a klitschko, SMH.

Comment

• Anyone wanna make a bet with me for all my points that within 5 years Teddy Atlas will Kill His wife/ESPN Employee/Boxer and Commit Suicide right after?

He has long history of being psychotic and will snap any day when he reminds himself of "The good old days"

Lopez looks white, fake mexi.

Wtf is 13 days "Rest" What is he, Jesus?

Comment

• If you take a look at the Compubox stats and how Hopkins lowers their punch output, you'd see that B-Hop is right and Teddy is...

Teddy is trying to discredit Hopkins' win, but Hopkins isn't having any, as he should because Pascal is a solid fighter with good amateur credentials, who makes up for some of the holes in his skills with exceptional talent (there aren't many Lt. Heavyweights in history, who have the combination of speed, power, physically strength, and explosiveness Pascal has, let alone the outside fighting with constant lateral movement style).

Comment

• What happened between B-Hop and Teddy? How did it get started?

Comment

• Teddy Atlas is a ****.

Comment

• That was kinda low goin at bhop after the commercial. Let it stand where it was.

Comment

• oh come on, you cant call Pascal solid, the guy has so many holes in his game its unbelievable.

I give full credit to Hopkins for beating any top fighter at his age, but Pascal is so mediocre.

Comment

• Interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      How much does a legendary ref like Vic Drak make when he does these small time fights? Do Ref's get a flat fee regardless of fight? Would be strange to pay them $500 for this fight and $500 for a Manny Pacq PPV

How much do they make?
                      I don't know how much these big name refs make but they do work a lot. I always see Cortez, Smoger, et al. working low profile bouts.

I think it's matter of getting exposure that leads them to bigger fights and bigger paydays...

Originally posted by Freedom.
                      Yes.

It should have been Arreola-Thompson tonight instead of each of them fighting journeymen.

I think Chambers will decision Thompson in the IBF final eliminator, he's faster.
                      Thompson won but that's not saying much because his opponent was awful. If Thompson comes into the final eliminator against Chambers in the shape he was tonight he'll get outboxed easily...

Comment

Working...
                      X