Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy ending, I cant believe Toledo bit him, and tried to deny it, even though Prescott had big ass fang marks in his neck.

Comment

• Originally posted by jgmustangec12 View Post
      wut does that say about mr amir khan ???? mab by tko!
      I think so.

But Khan is a lot better of a fighter than Prescott for sure.

I think a lot of guys will be calling Prescott out after that.

Comment

• I quite enjoyed that fight

As flawed as Prescott looked tonight, I still think he'd knock out Khan again. I mean, can you see Khan standing up to all those hayemakers that Prescott throws?

Comment

• Tonight the Road Warrior, Glen Johnson is fighting Daniel Judah. They last fought to a draw a few years ago, but like many of the decisions on Johnsons record, Johnson was probebly supposed to win. Johnson is fighting for the chance to get big fights again since his close, slightly controversial loss to Dawson, and this revenge match should help him out a bit.

On the undercard, 22 year old Antwone Smith is fighting an undefeated Mexican, Norberto Gonzalez. You dont often see undefeated Mexicans, especially at this weight, so Im interested. The 22 year old only has one loss, but the Mexican is 5 years older. It could turn out to be a real interesting matchup, and could end up meaning a lot in a Light Heavyweight division full of very old fighters.

theres a number of other fights on this card too, so you might get to see more.

also, dont forget that theres a GREAT matchup tonight on Showtime, Tomas Adamek vs. Johnathon Banks. you can expect fireworks in that one. and another really good match, Dionisio Miranda vs. Giovanni Lorenzo. Miranda is coming off of a win over Arthur Abraham opponent Sebastian Demers, while Lorenzo is coming off of a close loss to Raul Marquez. this should actually be a pretty get scrap.
          you can talk about the Showtime fights in this one if you want to, I dont care.

Starts tonight at 9 on ESPN2!

Comment

• Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            Tonight the Road Warrior, Glen Johnson is fighting Daniel Judah. They last fought to a draw a few years ago, but like many of the decisions on Johnsons record, Johnson was probebly supposed to win. Johnson is fighting for the chance to get big fights again since his close, slightly controversial loss to Dawson, and this revenge match should help him out a bit.

On the undercard, 22 year old Antwone Smith is fighting an undefeated Mexican, Norberto Gonzalez. You dont often see undefeated Mexicans, especially at this weight, so Im interested. The 22 year old only has one loss, but the Mexican is 5 years older. It could turn out to be a real interesting matchup, and could end up meaning a lot in a Light Heavyweight division full of very old fighters.

theres a number of other fights on this card too, so you might get to see more.

also, dont forget that theres a GREAT matchup tonight on Showtime, Tomas Adamek vs. Johnathon Banks. you can expect fireworks in that one. and another really good match, Dionisio Miranda vs. Giovanni Lorenzo. Miranda is coming off of a win over Arthur Abraham opponent Sebastian Demers, while Lorenzo is coming off of a close loss to Raul Marquez. this should actually be a pretty get scrap.
            you can talk about the Showtime fights in this one if you want to, I dont care.

Starts tonight at 9 on ESPN2!
            I need a stream link

Comment

• try Sportinwood, he usually has FNFs links.

its 9 now.

Comment

• http://www.justin.tv/sportinwood2

Comment

• Danny O'Connor nice he is pretty highly regarded.

Comment

• Who the hell is Bernardo Osuna? (FNF analyst)

Comment

• Good evening Gentlemen, predictions for Johnson - Judah tonight?

Comment

Working...
                      X