Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hear you there man. The only half-way decent fighter I've ever seen him train is Gatti and maybe Lamon Brewster.

Comment

• Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
      If this was an MMA fight, it would be considered legendary. For us, it's another FNF slugfest.
      Shut up......2 guys fighting on days notice..... What do you expect??

Boxing and MMA Striking are 2 different things, so I don't know why you referenced MMA....Kicks, Knees, Elbows Grappling, and Wrestling, and Clinching....

But that Mike Gavronski actually is a guy that helps with the Boxing classes at the MMA Gym I go to up here in Seattle....

Comment

• If you ask me it looks like Provodnikov has benefited from McGirt.

Comment

• Is it just me or does ruslan look like he may be the long island hooker killer?

I'm surprised howmwell popoca takes a body shot, he's taken some good ones and ive seen very little effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Ward at # 8 is just as bad
            BSPN aka Extreme Sports Propoganda Network/ESPN..... What do you expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              If you ask me it looks like Provodnikov has benefited from McGirt.
              i was thinking the same thing. he's using his legs better and controlling distance MUCH better. MUCH

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Yes indeed. So I took the ol' lady home yea, and she been walkin round the house for the past 2 days talkin bout "BaaaeeBaee!!!!!" I tol her she betta quite mockin us fo she end up talkin just like us.
                lulz, whats whong with baaaaaybeeee? she liked everybody calling her honey and sweety. they all do, did ya'l lhit the maple leaf?

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  i was thinking the same thing. he's using his legs better and controlling distance MUCH better. MUCH
                  Doesn't matter.... Hes looking for that 1 punch which will happen in the later rounds I promise you....

Comment

• McGirt has always been a good trainer, he just doesnt get many high level boxers to begin with or the guys he gets are usually leaving their prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      I would also say this is a good first fight for them because it is not the easiest fight the other guy is trying to win and he can take a heck of a punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X