Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell did Nate Campbell lose to Walter Estrada.

Man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
      You don't like Comcast? I do. I wish it had more Spanish channels for boxing, but I don't think they're available here.

My brother has Verizon in the next city over, that's pretty good too.
      comcast is bullshi t except that you can watch everything on your phone or computer, including what u got on the dvr. uverse, you can only watch what you got on the dvr.

at least in south florida

Comment

You don't like Comcast? I do. I wish it had more Spanish channels for boxing, but I don't think they're available here.

My brother has Verizon in the next city over, that's pretty good too.
        They alright Shadows my homie, but they charge entirely too much, to keep showin the same mess over and over again. I heard Verizon is pretty much the same. I wish they had more Boxing too bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          That's what you get for living in Little Havana.

Ain't no mex hanging out at Versailles.
          the mexicans stay by me- but north in pompano. they got ZERO play in south florida., its all about the light skinded south americans, ricans and cubans.

im gonna go watch arreola-kauffman sparring and whatever other gym wars I can find on youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            comcast is bullshi t except that you can watch everything on your phone or computer, including what u got on the dvr. uverse, you can only watch what you got on the dvr.

at least in south florida
            I'm happy with the package I have.

Verizon has some stuff that Comcast doesn't, but just from being at my brother's it seems like Comcast has the better On Demand and DVR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              They alright Shadows my homie, but they charge entirely too much, to keep showin the same mess over and over again. I heard Verizon is pretty much the same. I wish they had more Boxing too bruh.

They all cost too much Chief.

You think by now there'd be some sort of price war, but they gotta pay for all that cable that they laid.

Then it will be obsolete in 5 years.

Comment

• Ramos ain't doing half bad.

He's earning his check tonight though he will lose.

Comment

Verizon has some stuff that Comcast doesn't, but just from being at my brother's it seems like Comcast has the better On Demand and DVR.
                  i have every damn channel possible so I can get as much boxing as I can but I get no azteca or telefutura.

the on demand for uvers is probably worse than comcast but the dvr is HUGE, its way better than when i had comcast. I have at least 25 fights on my dvr and my girl has all her dumb shi t taped on ther too.

Comment

Those two are my friends. My DVR has so much Boxing on it. My ol Lady gets mad that she cant keep her RHOA episodes on there. Cause I delete that ***** off to make more room for Boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      i have every damn channel possible so I can get as much boxing as I can but I get no azteca or telefutura.

the on demand for uvers is probably worse than comcast but the dvr is HUGE, its way better than when i had comcast. I have at least 25 fights on my dvr and my girl has all her dumb shi t taped on ther too.
                      Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Those two are my friends. My DVR has so much Boxing on it. My ol Lady gets mad that she cant keep her RHOA episodes on there. Cause I delete that ***** off to make more room for Boxing.
                      I actually don't use DVR and On Demand for boxing.

Torrents FTW.

Comment

Working...
                      X