The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    who you tellin?

You guys were right, I just realized that Manfredo SR. got interviewed. I owe you a back rub

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
      I think it was you who posted the video of him getting KO'ed by Beterbiyev? I don't know muchabout Korobov but it is apparent that Sillakh had a very poor chin in the ams but who knows it might've improved now, this fight wasn't a valid indicator though.
      It would be a real shame if with all that ability, him being over 6'3 at 175, and his apparent skill he has a glass jaw because I could see him being a champ if it holds up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        that's The Black Russian, we were talking about Despaigne
        Teddy was speaking about Sillakh getting stopped, not Despaigne. Yordanis wasn't stopped in the Ams.

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
        Oh my bad, was Atlas wrong about him not getting stopped in the ams?
        No Walt misintupreted what Teddy said.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          I'm really impressed with him. Fast, slick, poised...it seemed like every one of his punches were firecrackers.
          Yeah very nice to watch when he lets his hands go, a shame for your countryman though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
            My grandfather used to breed, raise, and race pigeons.
            The one thing I read about them is if you put them in a crate and drove 400 miles away, they could find their way back to their roost and be there fairly quickly.

So I was kinda happy for the hawk cuz this city already has too many of those dirty ass beady red eyed things.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              The one thing I read about them is if you put them in a crate and drove 400 miles away, they could find their way back to their roost and be there fairly quickly.

So I was kinda happy for the hawk cuz this city already has too many of those dirty ass beady red eyed things.
              It seems like Chi-Town should install those little metal wires around the city that are beginning to appear around Boston. They don't allow pigeons to land.

BTW, watching some Tapia before Telefutura starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                Yeah very nice to watch when he lets his hands go, a shame for your countryman though.
                It is what it is, man. The better man won...no question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  It would be a real shame if with all that ability, him being over 6'3 at 175, and his apparent skill he has a glass jaw because I could see him being a champ if it holds up.
                  Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                  It seems like Chi-Town should install those little metal wires around the city that are beginning to appear around Boston. They don't allow pigeons to land.

BTW, watching some Tapia before Telefutura starts.
                  Tapia is one of my all time faves and the coolest dude ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Tapia is one of my all time faves and the coolest dude ever.
                    Finally got his career set.

BTW, Dominicano Soy tells me you used to have Jarah Mariano in your avi. Very nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      Teddy was speaking about Sillakh getting stopped, not Despaigne. Yordanis wasn't stopped in the Ams.

No Walt misintupreted what Teddy said.
                      walt was probably busy typing or drinking. a pillar of misinformation, that's what I am

Comment

Working...
                      X