No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sensational! View Post
    Mack doesn't give him a target to the body with his cross-body defense. Henry is way too slow to catch Mack with the shot he doesn't see, plus he's predictable.
    Mack could stand to do more body work aswell, but Mack has done a really good job this fight, so far anyways. He only needs to keep the ship afloat for 3 rounds.

Comment

• they have a much better quality camera tonight.

Comment

• http://www.justin.tv/sportinwood2

Comment

• nice, I enjoyed this fight too. I thought Mack won it, but it was close. he has pretty bad stamina even at 175, but he still looked better than he did at 168.

Chris Henry has a lot of heart and can take a shot real well, but he probebly would still get lit up by a good boxer puncher.

Comment

• Not impressed with Mack at all; he dominated rounds 2-6 and then just let Henry get back into it. He must have gassed out...

Comment

• Yusaf Mack wins SD...

Comment

• WHAT! badass montage by ESPN. I liked that a lot!
                I hope they do one for February, since February has awesome fights in it.

good that Mack got the win, he deserved it.

Comment

• I completely forget about it tonight, but FNFs is on. Alexis Camacho vs. Carlos Molina, at Welterweight. its already in the 5th round if you care to watch it.

Comment

• that camacho dude is a ****ing bum

Comment

• Tonight, Amir Khan destroyer Breides Prescott is facing Humberto Toledo for a scheduled 10 rounds. the chances of this fight going the distance are very unlikely, seeing as Toledo has been knocked out early by Soto and Lamont Peterson. expect some bombs being thrown early on.

Yuriorkis Gamboa and Walter Estrada are going 8 rounds in the co main event. but that is also unlikely to go the distance, seeing as its Gamboa fighting. Estrada doesnt look like much, but Gamboa has been getting dropped in almost all his fights lately with his lousy balance/defense, so who knows?

Starts tonight at 9 on ESPN2!

Comment

Working...
                      X