Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porte still outworkng him and landing some good combos with a few hard bodyshots

88-83 porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
      I never would've thunk it from when I first saw him but I think Matt Damon might be the greatest actor of our generation.

The guy knows how to pick roles and pretty much always owns the characters.
      I like Matty Damon a lot. The Bourne series rebooted the spy/espionage genre that had gone stale during the late 90s. As a result, the Bond series had to step its game up.

I always thought Affleck ****** as an actor, but has become a good director.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        mah bruhnlaw...........
        Whutcha say dere Bruhnlaw?!?!?!? How you lovin this here fight bruh?

Comment

• jason mewes>matt damon>ben affleck

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
            I like Matty Damon a lot. The Bourne series rebooted the spy/espionage genre that had gone stale during the late 90s. As a result, the Bond series had to step its game up.

Good will hunting is his best work

Great ****ing movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              That fight is a classic example of head over heart Jacky bruh. I want Montiel to win(heart), but think it'll be Donaire pullin out the win(head). I love Los Mochis fighters. Them sumsabiitches leave it in the ring.
              I kinda like both guys so I'm not sure who I want to win. Donaire seems like a swell guy but so does Montiel.

Originally posted by Shadows View Post

The Bourne movies put Bond to shame and made it look lame and dated. I thought each movie got better than the last one too. Bob Ludlum was very tuned in to black ops and those movies really did the books justice imo.

Affleck's a milquetoast creampuff but I give him props for waxing Jlo

Comment

• Porter finished off nicely

98-92 Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Whutcha say dere Bruhnlaw?!?!?!? How you lovin this here fight bruh?
                  man im here erry friday. this is a nice fight to watch, but im really waitin on guerrero. im not too high on porter, but i like him as an espn2 shobox kinda guy.

wish shobox was on tonite

Comment

• Porter was really slow to get up from that slip. Had Adjaho hurt him? That was a pretty good round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      jason mewes>matt damon>ben affleck
                      Dogma FTW!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X