No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    i would love nothing more than to see berto eliminated from boxing, but ortiz isnt the man to do it.

you have me confused. i don't blindly predict wins for my preferred fighter
    That's cuz' you don't have no heart.

Ortiz might be a quitter, but even on his worst day he should be able to crush Berta.

Name your price.

Comment

• Teddy Atlas always has something negative to say and he talks way too much.

Comment

• I think Adjaho is actually starting to solve Porters puzzle.

Comment

• I like Shawn's lateral movement. And the constant shifts in angles. But I'm with you Shadows. I do think that he needs to concentrate on that mid-section.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
            His accent sounded awful

Clearly did not do his research.
            Wasn't any worse than any of the departed boys.

Accent or not, Mel out for revenge is always a bad mofo.

Comment

• Porter should still win this fight even though he is getting tagged repeatedly. I will be interested to see what he learns from this fight.

Comment

• Adjaho is too inactive, simply waiting to counter. Porter is out working him

58-56 porter

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Porter should still win this fight even though he is getting tagged repeatedly. I will be interested to see what he learns from this fight.
                  He won't learn nothing. He reminds me of Shane Mosley. He just does the same thing in every fight. If it works he wins, if it doesn't he loses.

Comment

• Dammit Porter go to the body when you push him against the ropes

Comment

• I cant help but want to see Adjaho land something and get a knockdown, but it looks like the kinda fight where every round goes the same way.

Comment

Working...
                      X