No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    LOL....do you know anything about Adamek??

Dude has only lost to Dawson and the few times he has gotten dropped, he has gotten up to dominate the rest of the fights. Given the state of the HW division, Adamek is a top 5 guy.......tisk, tisk to you sir. You should watch some of Adamek's fights, he is a warrior through and through
    Apparently I know more about Adamek than you. He simply doesn´t possess the body, the defense or the chin to compete with good heavyweights. Adamek is not a good heavyweight. That there are only two heavyweights right now that can fight, doesn´t make Adamek a good heavyweight. Good fighter yes, good heavyweight no.

Comment

• hurt hands or not, he was still too heavy and out of shape

Quezada gets props for being knocked down 3 times and still hanging around

Arreola...I'll say it again, needs a no nonsense trainer

Comment

• Originally posted by RazorBlade View Post
        Apparently I know more about Adamek than you. He simply doesn´t possess the body, the defense or the chin to compete with good heavyweights. Adamek is not a good heavyweight. That there are only two heavyweights right now that can fight, doesn´t make Adamek a good heavyweight. Good fighter yes, good heavyweight no.
        Normally, I would agree with you...forgive me as I have had a few tonight but Adamek is a top 5 HW in today's HW scene. I hear what you are saying as he is a lhw fighting at hw but unfortunately, he is a legitimate hw given the state of affairs in the hw division. Sad state of affairs, I agree but none the less, but you can't deny the fact that Adamek is a top guy in the hw division, rgardles of his size deficiency.

Comment

• Is there a FNF today?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
            Is there a FNF today?
            Nope! I guess because they had a Wed card no Friday, sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Nope! I guess because they had a Wed card no Friday, sucks.
              How fitting that there is no show on this exact page number.

Comment

• i couldnt find FNF on my guide. that sucks

Comment

• no Friday Night Fights again? WTF is going on??

Comment

• it comes on tomorrow night.

Comment

• I hate Joe Cortez

Comment

Working...
                      X