Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I havent done this in a while, but now I have time to do it, so here we go.
    Tonight Chris 'The Nipple' Arreola will be duking it out with Manuel Quezada. Quezada is coming off a close loss to Jason Gavern, but about a year ago scored a first round KO over Travis Walker: someone who dropped Arreola. We dont see too many exciting heavyweight fights nowadays, but I think we can expect one tonight. Scheduled for 10 rounds.

On the undercard, Josesito Lopez will be fighting Marvin Cordova Jr at 140lbs. Both decent fighters.

Also, 25 year old super middleweight prospect Shawn Estrada will be feasting on Alex 'Meant to be a record builder' Armenta.

Plus lots of good boxing coverage!

Starts tonight at 9:00(Eastern) on ESPN2!

Comment

• Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      I havent done this in a while, but now I have time to do it, so here we go.
      Tonight Chris 'The Nipple' Arreola will be duking it out with Manuel Quezada. Quezada is coming off a close loss to Jason Gavern, but about a year ago scored a first round KO over Travis Walker: someone who dropped Arreola. We dont see too many exciting heavyweight fights nowadays, but I think we can expect one tonight. Scheduled for 10 rounds.

On the undercard, Josesito Lopez will be fighting Marvin Cordova Jr at 140lbs. Both decent fighters.

Also, 25 year old super middleweight prospect Shawn Estrada will be feasting on Alex 'Meant to be a record builder' Armenta.

Plus lots of good boxing coverage!

Starts tonight at 9:00(Eastern) on ESPN2!
      Woot-Woot....boxing is the name of the game, come on Nipple- bring the heat

Comment

• can someone pm me a link to the fnf????

Comment

• wtf. tennis on espn2 for me

Comment

• I thought it was already supposed to have started??

Comment

• Hope to see shawn estrada.

Comment

• have to wait for this tennis match to be over. i hate when they do this. Schedule a live event before friday night fights and try to guess what time it will be over. they were off by a lot.

Comment

• This is the second week in a row that this tennis trash has cut into my fight time......I'm sending a hatemail to ESPN...they need to get their **** straight.

Comment

• guys lemme know when tennis is over

Comment

• Why do they even show tennis when it gets poor ratings like 100,000 ppl watching compared to over 500,000 ppl who watch espn boxing?

Comment

Working...
                      X