No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
    some guys just like the big names, I like boxing. nothing wrong with just liking the big names though, I welcome all the fans.

kind of surprised no one cares about the Mares fight though, even if he is fighting a nobody.

FNFs has been very exciting lately. good matchups, lots of upsets.
    Yeah well it's good to point out that many Champs/Former Champs got their shot through FnF, NBC, old Thunderbox and smaller venues.

(Margarito, Cintron, Brewster etc)

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

some guys just like the big names, I like boxing. nothing wrong with just liking the big names though, I welcome all the fans.

kind of surprised no one cares about the Mares fight though, even if he is fighting a nobody.

FNFs has been very exciting lately. good matchups, lots of upsets.
      Mares is good but it's hard to keep up the attention level when you know who is going to win already. He's young and he's learning so it's understandable why they aren't throwing him in with the best guys at 118 and 122 yet. His one drawback is that he doesnt have eyecatching power. I'd like to see where he is in a year before I form a firm opinion.

Comment

• da **** Avalos looks like hes 12

Comment

• i like this avalos cat...he has what it takes to go far in the sport

Comment

• fnf fights streaming on tvu chanell 60980 sports 2.

Comment

• LMFAO.

Atlas: "I think it's about that time for Avalos to take a step up in opposition. He barely broke a sweat

It's his ****ing 5th fight.

Never pay again for live ***! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• first fight mismatch avelos tko first round

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Yeah well it's good to point out that many Champs/Former Champs got their shot through FnF, NBC, old Thunderbox and smaller venues.

(Margarito, Cintron, Brewster etc)
                  yea, I used to watch Pavlik on Versus, and then I saw his record and was like WOAH! how come no one is talking about this guy? hes got an impressive record, beat some decent guys, and looks dangerous and huge for a middleweight. but nope, nothing.
                  and look where he is now.

Comment

yea, I used to watch Pavlik on Versus, and then I saw his record and was like WOAH! how come no one is talking about this guy? hes got an impressive record, beat some decent guys, and looks dangerous and huge for a middleweight. but nope, nothing.
                    and look where he is now.
                    lol.

I can't believe I left out the obvious in Pavlik.

Who in fact had his stint knocking out guys on FnF right?

Comment

• wow, joe frazier.
                      you brit guys will need an interpiter.

Comment

Working...
                      X