Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngoudjo should be in line now for Paulie. I am sure he can take that Columbian too.

Comment

• nguodjo 117-111, 116-112,115-113 ud win

Comment

• 117-111 was a bit wide but I had Ngoudjo winning.

Comment

• Ngoudjo man, he's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            Ngoudjo should be in line now for Paulie. I am sure he can take that Columbian too.
            ng..../mali= snoozer

Comment

• Originally posted by steelhead View Post
              ng..../mali= snoozer
              I liked their first fight, I mean Ngoudjo put it on him rather severe.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelhead View Post
                ng..../mali= snoozer
                Hey, I say Mora lasts all 12. Do u want that bet?

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                  Hey, I say Mora lasts all 12. Do u want that bet?
                  the under at this site is +150: http://www.bodoglife.com/sports-betting/boxing.jsp

my 10k to your 15k forrest/mora fight don't go the distance.
                  confirm

Comment

• Tonight Julio Diaz will be attempting to make a comeback by fighting the undefeated David Torres. Although Julio is coming off a pretty one sided loss to Juan Diaz, the fight was competitive the whole time, and Julio has very good wins in his career and gave Castillo quite a fight too. and amazingly, hes only 28. so its very possible for him to make a comeback. David Torres doesnt seem to have fought anyone of note...so this fight can either expose his built up record or send him into the mix of the Lightweight division, which will be stacked in a short time.

On the undercard, Henry Buchanan and Brian Norman will be going 10 rounds or less in a super middleweight fight. Both these guys have lost every time they stepped up, so dont expect too much...on the other hand, Buchanan's nickname is 'Sugar Poo'...what the hell. I have to see this guy fight

starts tonight at ...11 PM? wow. on ESPN 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                      Tonight Julio Diaz will be attempting to make a comeback by fighting the undefeated David Torres. Although Julio is coming off a pretty one sided loss to Juan Diaz, the fight was competitive the whole time, and Julio has very good wins in his career and gave Castillo quite a fight too. and amazingly, hes only 28. so its very possible for him to make a comeback. David Torres doesnt seem to have fought anyone of note...so this fight can either expose his built up record or send him into the mix of the Lightweight division, which will be stacked in a short time.

On the undercard, Henry Buchanan and Brian Norman will be going 10 rounds or less in a super middleweight fight. Both these guys have lost every time they stepped up, so dont expect too much...on the other hand, Buchanan's nickname is 'Sugar Poo'...what the hell. I have to see this guy fight

starts tonight at ...11 PM? wow. on ESPN 2.
                      I'll be watching. Intriguing main event.

Comment

Working...
                      X