No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
    Can't wait. I know it sounds sick, but I'm looking forward to the brutality.
    I like DeMarco, and I'm by no means a Valero fan, but I think DeMarco will get busted up tomorrow night.

I think DeMarco has the physical attributes and skills to trouble Valero, but DeMarco isn't terribly hard to find and doesn't move his head or upperbody a lot....

I do think it'll be fun while it lasts tough...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
      I like DeMarco, and I'm by no means a Valero fan, but I think DeMarco will get busted up tomorrow night.

I think DeMarco has the physical attributes and skills to trouble Valero, but DeMarco isn't terribly hard to find and doesn't move his head or upperbody a lot....

I do think it'll be fun while it lasts tough...
      I'll be rooting for DeMarco. But like you said he's gonna get tagged and Valero has scary power.

I got to make sure to pee in less than 60 seconds so I don't miss anything. The Tecate will be in the house.

Comment

• If you got Showtime, Hernandez vs. Chop Chop... dudes are just whaling on each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
          I'll be rooting for DeMarco. But like you said he's gonna get tagged and Valero has scary power.

I got to make sure to pee in less than 60 seconds so I don't miss anything. The Tecate will be in the house.
          I'll be rooting for him too. I like the kid, so I hope he can pull it out....

Comment

• Nice comeback by Kim, I didn't like the stoppage!

Comment

• Here we go..

Comment

• Ramos looked good the last time I saw him. He should starch this guy

Comment

• okay!!!!...

Comment

• Ramos crushing the body in rd 1....1-0 Ramos

Comment

• Couple good rights landed for Santos but Ramos dominated otherwise...2-0 Ramos

Comment

Working...
                      X