No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
    Mack is definitely standing in front of Johnson too much, you need to make the old man use his legs. There's a reason why Dawson refused to stand in front on Johnson in the rematch.
    Perfect timing. The old man just too much for Mack.

Comment

• Well, I guess this makes Chad Dawson look a little bit better....

I don't know why Mack kept laying on the ropes and just standing in front of Johnson in general...

Comment

• 41 ain't ****!

Comment

• Johnson shouldnt hang his gloves just yet, he still got it

Comment

• Great fight, really impressed with Johnson tonight, great icon for the sport. Rigs is a straight beast, title shot coming soon

Comment

• Yeahhhh!!! Go on Glen!!

Comment

• Old man just keeps going, how can you not love this guy?

Comment

• Johnson looks really good for his age. I do think Cloud outworks him though. Mack seemed to get mentally fatigued more than anything, he just crumbled when Johnson kept coming at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                    Well, I guess think makes Chad Dawson look a little bit better....
                    I've never known Dawson to look bad. He had a tough first fight with Johnson but he redeemed himself and has beaten very good guys.

Sometimes NSB has this weird hate for Dawson and I think he's an outstanding boxer.

Comment

• Atlas was wasn't giving Johnson enough credit in the early rounds. They were close and I gave him the first.

Comment

Working...
                      X