Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think both fighters are to blame...Pac for walking away cuz of blood tests and Floyd wanting special blood tests...

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Pac needs to battle someone at 140. Not never win the big one and fail in the championship rounds every time, Joshua Clottey.

I gave Clottey three chances, he failed every time.
      It would still be an entertaining fight.

I wouldnt say no to a 140lb fight either though, Pac vs Bradley or someone would be nice too.

Comment

• What the hell did Teddy just say lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by RealDeal90 View Post
          well maybe they're poster here
          Yeah, I just wanna see some fights, not people talking about fights that ain't happenin now.

I would groove on another undercard fight rather than this ****.

Comment

• LMAO most of the usa know that pac and may are bull****ting!!!!

Comment

• Teddy will get added to the Lawsuit now LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm glad Floyd is without the payday, he has bigger issues to deal with: IRS, lawsuit, and Rick Ross capping his arse

Comment

• Teddy and his ****ing emails. Can anyone repeat what he said again cause I didn't catch it all. I'm not 100% sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                    Teddy and his ****ing emails. Can anyone repeat what he said again cause I didn't catch it all. I'm not 100% sure.

It was like a tabloid. I saw an e-mail from x who said what if our guy tested positive,blah, blah.

He cited Tim Smith a reporter who saw the e-mail alledgely, but who knows if teddy hears rumors like we all do.

Teddy covered his ass though for sure.

Comment

• word has it pac is posturing. no lawsuit will happen because mayweather would have judge make pac take tests or drop lawsuit.
                      packy this is not fili

Comment

Working...
                      X