The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    It would be a spooky time.

Both guys walk out of a dark back ground at the same time. Hans Zimmerman type music rising.

Turn and face each other

It's Time...

both guys walk about but what's this its pac vs tony luis! the super fight is replaced with the super super fight! crowd erupts in cheers for tony luis! pac nervously shifts back and forth knowing he made the wrong decision in signing to fight tony.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      both guys walk about but what's this its pac vs tony luis! the super fight is replaced with the super super fight! crowd erupts in cheers for tony luis! pac nervously shifts back and forth knowing he made the wrong decision in signing to fight tony.

Why you got to spoil my epic Manny-May intro, b.

Comment

• Luis threw great uppercuts

Comment

• How was the main event? I watched two rounds and then went to bed

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            How was the main event? I watched two rounds and then went to bed
            Very entertaining fight. Luis was in Dargan's face all night and really did a great job on the inside. Dargan had no answers for those little left hooks and uppercuts. I don't like this word, but Dargan was exposed big time yesterday.

Except for the Barrera-Lacy farce, a good night of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              How was the main event? I watched two rounds and then went to bed
              Luis impressed me last night. Very good hand speed, work rate, and inside fighting. Uppercuts, and in one exchange mid range, hit Dargan with a triple left hook upstairs. I think one of the judges had it 99-90, and that sounds about right to me. Only round I could see giving Dargan outright would have been the 1st.

Dargan ran into a buzz saw last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                Very entertaining fight. Luis was in Dargan's face all night and really did a great job on the inside. Dargan had no answers for those little left hooks and uppercuts. I don't like this word, but Dargan was exposed big time yesterday.

Except for the Barrera-Lacy farce, a good night of boxing.
                Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Luis impressed me last night. Very good hand speed, work rate, and inside fighting. Uppercuts, and in one exchange mid range, hit Dargan with a triple left hook upstairs. I think one of the judges had it 99-90, and that sounds about right to me. Only round I could see giving Dargan outright would have been the 1st.

Dargan ran into a buzz saw last night.
                Yeah, just watched the highlights on ESPN.com. Luis looked the much sharper and determined fighter last night. Hope to see him again soon

Comment

• Arghhhh overtime!

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                    Arghhhh overtime!
                    How does ESPN normally deal with situations like this...will they just cut to the fight live after this game is over (with like the first 3 rds already completed)?

Comment

• It truly never fails. I dont think its a stretch to say 75% of sports contests before FNF's goes over the allotted time. Its un ****ing real.

Comment

Working...
                      X