Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byrd should retire. I hate seeing something like this happen to a fighter, especially to a nice guy like Byrd.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      Jay Nady is such a garbage ref. I actually was getting afraid for Byrd for a second

its over. Stoppage in the 9th. poor Byrd.
      lets be fair about putting blame on people. Byrds MOM and DAD should have stopped the fight after 5 if not 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by ferocity View Post
        lets be fair about putting blame on people. Byrds MOM and DAD should have stopped the fight after 5 if not 7.
        or before he was never in the fight IMO

Comment

• I Told you that woould happen

Comment

• Originally posted by ferocity View Post
            mmm maybe. George practically fell asleep in the middle rounds, barely did anything there. I had no idea what he thought he was oing, but he ended up getting the job done. I thought he looked ok...George didnt really look that amazing to me.

I do agree that they should have thrown in the towel when Byrd started taking shots after the first knockdown in the 9th though.

I think thats enough for Byrd. I dont want to see him get beaten up in any other fights.

Comment

• YOU didn't tell ME ****. And that girl in your avi is a Butter face...

Comment

• That was painful to watch. I honestly felt like crying when he appoligized to his wife and said ''I'm Sorry''. Hopefully he will call it quits and retire now. He is a great legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweet pea 50 View Post
                  YOU didn't tell ME ****. And that girl in your avi is a Butter face...
                  not you talking to v1

Comment

• Chris, please retire...there's nothing left you can do in the sport of Boxing, but maybe sit behind a mic

That knockdown was funny, I can't lie

Comment

• His mom and dad definitely should've spoke up on behalf of there son. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X