Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uppercut to the nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
      Johnson landed a nice body shot. I wonder who will win if Kirkland fought Johnson?

Teddy Atlas es un singao
      Teddy is probably thinking he should have included that in his keys to victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Uppercut to the nuts
        That was bad. lol

And WTF with the bodyslam after the KD punch?

Comment

• nice little hook, this is gonna close on the cards

Comment

• Jhonson going all out with the straight left.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              Teddy is probably thinking he should have included that in his keys to victory.
              Honestly, that was the last thing I had in mind.

Too bad Yudel didn't close the show. Would've been nice. I thought he had him just then.

Shit...as I type this, Jhonson almost got shocked! Luckily, Yudel went into his best impression of Kid Gavilan and stayed on his feet! lol

Comment

• So right now you guys think Yudel Johnson is a C+ or C- 154lb fighter?

He should match with the Delvin Rodriguez's and Joakim Alcine's of the division?

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Honestly, that was the last thing I had in mind.

Too bad Yudel didn't close the show. Would've been nice. I thought he had him just then.

Shit...as I type this, Jhonson almost got shocked! Luckily, Yudel went into his best impression of Kid Gavilan and stayed on his feet! lol
                  Gonzalez did look a bit soft in the mid section. You'd think Ted would have thought of it.

I've never seen Yudel this aggressive. He'll get another TV date, at least on ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                    So right now you guys think Yudel Johnson is a C+ or C- 154lb fighter?

He should match with the Delvin Rodriguez's and Joakim Alcine's of the division?
                    Mmmm...C+.

Showed a good chin tonight; average power; solid skills. I've always said I like Yudel, but he's just okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                      Gonzalez did look a bit soft in the mid section. You'd think Ted would have thought of it.

I've never seen Yudel this aggressive. He'll get another TV date, at least on ESPN.
                      Gotta give Yudel credit for trying, man. It's not his style. Loved the chin he showed tonight. He's been on ESPN before, he'll be on again.

Comment

Working...
                      X