The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have it 6-1 Monroe.

Comment

• This is looking like a shutout or a near-shutout to me. Even that moment in the sixth wasn't a shot from Adams. Willie is just too fast, too sharp for Brandon.

Comment

• Adams blew that round

5-2 Monoe

Comment

• Adams getting rocked

Comment

• Monroe is beating him up on the inside too. Adams needs to give himself some space. His punches have nothing on them at close distance.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              This is looking like a shutout or a near-shutout to me. Even that moment in the sixth wasn't a shot from Adams. Willie is just too fast, too sharp for Brandon.
              I think Adam won a round. That's all.

Comment

• At the worst 6-2 for Willie. He's just better. Adams needs to land something big. He loses on the inside as well as the outside.

Comment

• I agree with Teddy, that Monroe should mix-it-up on the inside from time to time, but I don't like those prolonged exchanges. Adams needs a KO. Why give him the opportunity?

Comment

• The kids learning that punch rate has a lot to do with winning against an active fighter. This is a great learning fight for both because they both haven't been in very tuff. My guess is that both are their best opponents. Good fight.
                    Monroe is far ahead but he has no cake walk this kid is strong and willing he just lacks experience. Ray.

Comment

• Teddy: "I'm not talking about big cheating. Step on Monroe's foot a little bit" lol

Comment

Working...
                      X