Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One round each,Clinton has been landing that beuty of a jab from round 1,and he landed with some big bombs in round 2,Cloud needs to tighten up or hes gona keep getting hit,1 round eachm,good fight

Comment

• ooooo Woods landed some pretty solid shots in the 2nd, but Cloud took them well. still bad he got hit so cleanly.

he needs to concentrate to the body, and start using his left hook.

Comment

• Good round to Woods. It seems the layoff is hurting cloud a bit.

Comment

• Woods has proven to be one of the more solid top light heavyweight contenders out there over the years, apart from the Antonio Tarver fight in which he gave a non-effort.

Good second round for Woods.

Comment

• Round 1- Cloud
            Round 2- Woods
            Round 3- Cloud

Woods tryna get in his head but its not workin so far...

Comment

• Cloud playing right into Woods' gameplan.

Keep it up Cloud.

Comment

• Good Cloud round and a damn good fight,2-1

Comment

• Cloud comes out fast again, but dosn't land yet. Nice head movment and a WICKED right hand just misses for Cloud. Right hand for Cloud. Woods looks very composed. Grazing hook for Woods. Both guys really working the jab well. Woods hit Cloud 33 times in round 2. Cloud taunts Woods. NICE hook by Woods. Another. Bodyshot for Cloud. Right hand grazes for Cloud. Right uppercut snaps Cloud's head back. Woods doing a beauty of a job with his left hand, but now Cloud slightly staggers Woods! Woods taunts Cloud. They trade nice rights. Cloud aggressive, backs Woods up.

Cloud's round, this is a wicked fight!

29-28 Cloud

Comment

• I'm liking what Cloud is doing right now, but I don't like that Clinton is getting that jab in so easily.

Comment

• niiiiice end to the 3rd round, I had Cloud winning it because of that rally.

he started throwing the left hook, and it started landing.
                      I still feel that Woods has more umph on his punches, and cloud is a sucker for for the uppercut.

Comment

Working...
                      X