Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh **** me I went to the store to get beer and now I'm watching lesbians play softball

Back to Kitchen Nightmares I go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Oh **** me I went to the store to get beer and now I'm watching lesbians play softball

Back to Kitchen Nightmares I go.

I mean if it was soccer maybe then some of them would be hot at least.

And hopefully engage in hugging and other ****** antics.

Comment

• Turned on ESPN2 to watch Delvin whoop some ass and there's these girls playing softball....

Comment

• hanks/rossy hard one to score. guess i have rossy slightly ahead after 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
            hanks/rossy hard one to score. guess i have rossy slightly ahead after 5.
            Rossy likes countering and backing up when you just get the feeling he could walk this guy down and be aggressive.

Just not his game but he's doing a hell of a lot more than he did in the Oquendo fight.

Comment

• Rossy landed that right hand like 4 times in a row.

He should just throw a ton of them in a row then finish him with a hook.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Rossy likes countering and backing up when you just get the feeling he could walk this guy down and be aggressive.

Just not his game but he's doing a hell of a lot more than he did in the Oquendo fight.
                For Rossy he looks spectacular, I think he is about to stop Hanks

Comment

• rossy is connecting consistently with that right. man hanks has no answers against that right.

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                    rossy is connecting consistently with that right. man hanks has no answers against that right.
                    I don't think he's aware that he actually needs to put his hands up to defend those shots.

Comment

• THis holding is so frustrating

Comment

Working...
                      X