No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, I believe!
    I believe we won't get blown out of the group of death... but we probably will

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      This is like the fifth time Koleuadskjfpo pushed Williams down.... or something along those lines.

Kovalenko needs to step it up......
      But that was a great uppercut that knocked his mouthpiece out
      When he went down after the mouthpiece looked more like taking a knee and should've been a knockdown IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        LOL, I believe!
        I believe we won't get blown out of the group of death... but we probably will
        I think we will benefit from playing Portugal in the rain forest, they are clearly more talented but I don't think they are the most mentally strong team to deal with those sort of harsh conditions.

Comment

• Monroe jr beating him down yet again

Comment

• **** showbox is starting boxing on 3 channels, now I can't just go back and forth

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              **** showbox is starting boxing on 3 channels, now I can't just go back and forth
              Haha, same problem here. I need to get a DVR or the genie or whatever the hell it is

Comment

• 6-1 Monroe jr.........beatdown

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  **** showbox is starting boxing on 3 channels, now I can't just go back and forth
                  I have that set to DVR.....I love having that...I have 2 different boxes, 2 channels (DVR's) on each box.

Comment

• Really disappointed in Kopylenko. A little bit of speed and he folds faster then my laptop computer when Im pissed.

Thought he had better timing and accuracy then he has shown here. Dude is no good.

Comment

• War Willie!

Comment

Working...
                      X