Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzales seemed like the stronger puncher to me but he didnt want to risk letting his hands goes to the full effect.

The mexican took it 6-2

Comment

• Carcamo took it, no doubt about it. Gonzalez didn't want it and he fought like it. He was discouraged by Carcamo's power.

Comment

• Gonzalez is tough. He took a beating to me, but he stayed alive and fought back most of the time. He def didnt like the body shots. Never know how it was being scored

I have 5-3 Carcamo plus the kd.

Comment

• Carcamo won. I don't think you could give Gonzalez more than 2 or 3 rounds.

Comment

• That was actually one of the better fights I've seen this year, Carcamo edged it with the early body work Gonzalez fought in the trenches to much early got wore out should of stayed behind the jab sooner.

Comment

• Carcamo def got this

Comment

• Honestly that fight was close, no draw.

Rudd will be ktfo

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Carcamo took it, no doubt about it. Gonzalez didn't want it and he fought like it. He was discouraged by Carcamo's power.
                  I don't understand this comment at all. Gonzalez fought hard, kid. He almost got his head launched into the fifteenth row and somehow managed to stand up to some hard body shots for eight rounds. I'm amazed he saw the final bell. SMH

Comment

• I wasnt overly impressed by Carcamo but I still like his chance against the Petrov Rudd winner.

Comment

• It's nice to see boxing get this kind of exposure on the main ESPN channel.

Comment

Working...
                      X