No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    People might have forgotten, or didn't see it, but that Afghani fighter Arash Usmanee beat Rances but was robbed.
    Yup, I agree. I remember the last round being crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Mikey schools him, the hard way. Mikey is just too good.
      Haven't seen much of Barthelemy but from what I've seen, he's sharper than Garcia.

Comment

People might have forgotten, or didn't see it, but that Afghani fighter Arash Usmanee beat Rances but was robbed.
        Usmanee is no joke, I had him beating both guys and robbed both times.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Golovkin

Mikey schools him, the hard way. Mikey is just too good.

Therefore Garcia beats Barthelemy right? Right?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Who's fighting tonight? Any big fights? I always forget about FNF until it starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Usmanee is no joke, I had him beating both guys and robbed both times.
              He's fighting next week in Tacoma, WA next week on Friday night fights along with Lateef Kayode and Zahir Raheem. Thinking about going.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps
                Who's fighting tonight? Any big fights? I always forget about FNF until it starts.
                Already over. This is just a filler.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Therefore Garcia beats Barthelemy right? Right?

That's not the reason why, just sayin Garcia is on another level imo

Comment

I haven't watched that fight man. I'll try to check it out tomorrow. Barthelemy is good but Mikey is just too good ALL AROUND, very solid fighter.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I usually agree with your posts, but Gamboa and Barthalemy are something smokey has never seen before.

They both have much more expierence and I'm tired of people doubting the Cubans. I think Mikey struggles with both and he can very possibly lose.
                    Smokey lol. And no biggie, that's what these forums are for... agree, disagree and discuss!!

I think Mikey is just too good all around, very good boxer with solid fundamentals. Mikey is very patient, adapts exceptionally well, high IQ, textbook movement, sharp jab, precise solid combinations and power that will turn you into a man quick.

I don't see an all around solid fighter in Barthelemy.

Comment

• Lol hey i think cj ross was one of the judges.

Comment

Working...
                      X