Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins is the true trend setter now, George can be happy making loot selling his hamburger fryers now, he had his time to shine. BHOP has a niche skill of beating prime undefeated fighters, a rare breed indeed.

You can tell the true longtime boxing fans by the guys that like BHOP (more often than not) because he has had a career that most boxers can only dream about and he is an honest guy who has lived a proper life. No one can refute the fact that he is the epitome of an old school boxer through and through, regardless of whether you like his style or not. If you love boxing, you have to respect Bernard Hopkins.....

Comment

• After a week off, life continues...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
        After a week off, life continues...

i'll be interested to see what george looks like at 160 lbs. i haven't seen david lopez fight in a bit. hopefully they throw down.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          i'll be interested to see what george looks like at 160 lbs. i haven't seen david lopez fight in a bit. hopefully they throw down.
          El Maja is on! Already got his KD.

Comment

• Finally the fights are on. That NIT game had to have the longest last minute in college basketball history.

Comment

• Socarras cut. Good *****. Facing adversity early in his career. I like that.

Comment

• The Cuban looks sharp. I can't wait to see if that left hook lands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prawn Lithgow View Post
                  The Cuban looks sharp. I can't wait to see if that left hook lands.
                  Good size for a 20 year old

Comment

• Gotta assume that other dude is Mexican... Chin too sturdy.

Comment

• Let get ready to rumble

Comment

Working...
                      X