No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
    114-112 is still pushing it. You had to try really hard to find 5 rounds to give to Dib let alone 7.
    I gave him like 3 and I bet on him to win, LMAO...sad

Comment

• Originally posted by wizard king View Post
      wow garcia stock just went up as a trainer. he took a goat herder and made him a world champ that is pretty dam good.
      lol I don't know if I'd call Gradovich a "got herder," man. You can't polish a turd. Evgeny impressed me on several counts tonight. I'm looking forward to watching him fight again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
        I got the Russian!! looking at dibb he looks like Khan He's maybe chinny!
        The Oracle strikes again!!

Comment

• In losing a hard fight has Dib redeemed himself for the Luevano debacle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            The Oracle strikes again!!
            You shouldn't go sucking your own **** here, "Oracle." You also predicted Dib was gonna wind up getting KOed back in like the fifth round. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
              Gamboas 50s only hope. Direly hard to tell he hasn't been active enough at all. Maybe he wasted his prime.
              that's KO waiting to happen! but 50 still will makes some mOney on him. Donaire fight with Gamboa will be 2 years away@!

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                lol I don't know if I'd call Gradovich a "got herder," man. You can't polish a turd. Evgeny impressed me on several counts tonight. I'm looking forward to watching him fight again!
                Mares vs. Gradovich would be a flat out war.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Mares vs. Gradovich would be a flat out war.
                  Oh, man...bring it!

Comment

• Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                    In losing a hard fight has Dib redeemed himself for the Luevano debacle?
                    lulz.......no

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      You shouldn't go sucking your own **** here, "Oracle." You also predicted Dib was gonna wind up getting KOed back in like the fifth round. lol
                      But I don't know nothing about the Russian! All I know he was undefeated & was trained by Garcia! But I know Dibb is feather fisted!

Comment

Working...
                      X