Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 114-112 is still pushing it. You had to try really hard to find 5 rounds to give to Dib let alone 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      We need to make a thread keeping track of all these corrupt judges. Put them on blast.
      Man I agree with this so much. List the judges name and the fight too.

Comment

• wow garcia stock just went up as a trainer. he took a goat herder and made him a world champ that is pretty dam good.

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Same here! I'm amazed they gave the right man the nod after calling it a SD!
          Haha its sad its come to the point when we are shocked the right man wins!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            Put that one Judge in the firing squad!! So 50 paid for only one Judge?
            I know, he must have thought his concert would have been enough to seal the deal

Comment

• Gamboas 50s only hope. Direly hard to tell he hasn't been active enough at all. Maybe he wasted his prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                True, when I heard SD, I was like "I knew it, I knew it, boxing is a joke"

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                  I wonder how 50 feels?
                  Probably a lot better than Dib.

Comment

• Man, this sport has my nerves all messed up

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                      It's become their MO. These motherfuckers will throw that SD out there as a smokescreen, then rob the real winner, like it was close. No, we're not jaded. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X