No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I just feel like Garcia can't catch a break..I mean he beat Holt Morales(the first one was legit imo)and Khan..Was thrown to the wolfs when place in with Khan and over came that hurdle..I just feel like Garcia should get a lil more respect..
    No bull at all. I wasn't sold on Garcia going into the Khan fight. I was never sold on Khan, but for some strange reason, I jumped on the bandwagon after that fight, I admit it hahaha.

With that being said, I still like Judah's chances and would pick LPete 9/10 times to beat Garcia. He's a solid fighter, but he's kind of stuck in that Chad Dawson realm right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I just feel like Garcia can't catch a break..I mean he beat Holt Morales(the first one was legit imo)and Khan..Was thrown to the wolfs when place in with Khan and over came that hurdle..I just feel like Garcia should get a lil more respect..
      I love it that's the way the garcias want it as we'll he's been overlooked his whole career right now he's getting better and better. Danny hasn't reached his peak yet while these other 140 pounders are who they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Garcia shouldn't even be The Ring champ. He didn't beat the real #1 which is Peterson. The Ring changed their rules to try and get Khan back at the top.
        Mostly everybody had khan beating Peterson anyway. Not danny or Amir's fault that Lamont cheated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
          Time to get Hovhanissian - Perez going.
          What channel?

I got it, Shobox

Comment

• Originally posted by deejd View Post
            No bull at all. I wasn't sold on Garcia going into the Khan fight. I was never sold on Khan, but for some strange reason, I jumped on the bandwagon after that fight, I admit it hahaha.

With that being said, I still like Judah's chances and would pick LPete 9/10 times to beat Garcia. He's a solid fighter, but he's kind of stuck in that Chad Dawson realm right now.
            Are you serious? Judah ain't **** bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
              People still think danny just goes in and throws a bunch of wide hooks and hopes he gets lucky.. Smh danny breaks down Peterson and stops him late.
              Thats basically all he does and outworks old guys

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Garcia shouldn't even be The Ring champ. He didn't beat the real #1 which is Peterson. The Ring changed their rules to try and get Khan back at the top.
                He beat the #3 who was going off a loss

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  What channel?

I got it, Shobox
                  Well we have to get through these two green leaves first. Seems like a good scrap so far though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Thats basically all he does and outworks old guys
                    Your an idiot. You obviousely don't know boxing or just trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                      Are you serious? Judah ain't **** bro.
                      Old Judah beat Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                      X