Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 140 is looking real exciting, they should do a super six and throw Broner in there.

Comment

• Holt showed heart...Peterson's style is damn good to watch

Comment

• Very impressive comeback performance. Peterson would wreck most of 140, only person I'm not picking him against is Matthysse.

Matthysse-Peterson is the best quality fight in the division. FOTY right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          That was a bit of an early stoppage. Weeks could have let it go a little more.

But Peterson was on his way to winning anyway.
          Nah,the punishment was way to consistent and Holt was showing nothing..Good stoppage imo...

Comment

• Praying for Peterson Mathysse

Comment

• Now lets get that Khan-Peterson rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Bring the body bag for that fight,nothing but body punishment..Great fight right there..
                Yeah they need to get that done. If they want to preserve Garcia, then make Matthysse vs. Peterson.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Peterson's the champion.

And Matthysse would probably KO him in a toe to toe action packed fight.
                  And if he doesn't? I'd pass. I rather drive 7 hrs to AC and watch it there than that pos DC. Plus I heard sitting there sucks. If you look closely the seating is all the same level.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    That was a bit of an early stoppage. Weeks could have let it go a little more.
                    Are you serious? Holt was taking a pounding. Peterson was relentless. Kendall wasn't even answering the last few HARD shots. Weeks was thinking along my lines; he was ready to pull the plug at any reasonable moment.

Comment

• I have to admit that Peterson really impressed me tonight. He fights like a pit bull.

Think Khan wants a rematch?

Comment

Working...
                      X