No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Come on man, he is...or was several layers up from a guy like Vera. Vera got beat by every decent fighter he faced.....Dzinz has just lost his love for fighting unfortunately.
    Dzin is not his "prime" self, whenever that was, but he's not that good either. Vera gives him a good fight at any point of his career.

Dzin is and always was a decent at best fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      which was never
      You're killin' me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Come on man, he is...or was several layers up from a guy like Vera. Vera got beat by every decent fighter he faced.....Dzinz has just lost his love for fighting unfortunately.
        not really. have you seen his other fights? he looked god awful against joel julio and julio isn't a pressure fighter. konecy clearly beat him and this is a "prime dizzy" before the martinez beat down. it's called hype. martinez lovers hyped this stiff azz fool like he was great when he was so average.

Comment

• Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
          He was good the reason he got tired was cause of those wild ass shots he was throwing.
          The mothafucker looked like "Rocky" in there. lol If Dzin had any power at all, he would've dusted Brian off. He hit Vera at will at one point with those powderpuff punches.

Comment

• Demetrius picked it up in the 6th and KD'ed Hernandez. Hernandez is a punching bag now, we might get a stoppage in this fight as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Salvadorsanchez View Post
              Anyone know what dzin said at the end?
              i speak russian he said "i'm a fraud"

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Dzinziruk was outclassing Vera every single time he decided to *BOX*.
                Which was when? Only time was the 9th i think and every other round was close or Vera's. Flicking the jab a few times and taking bombs in return is not outclassing.

Running around flicking jabs is only outboxing when the other guy isnt beating your face in

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  The mothafucker looked like "Rocky" in there. lol If Dzin had any power at all, he would've dusted Brian off. He hit Vera at will at one point with those powderpuff punches.
                  Lol he was at least a lil bit better than prime rocky. That's why they call him the CaveMan lmfao!

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    I'm not taking Dzin if he fights at MW again.
                    He's probably going to retire though
                    Dont take him at 154 if he fights anyone remotely good either

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Demetrius picked it up in the 6th and KD'ed Hernandez. Hernandez is a punching bag now, we might get a stoppage in this fight as well.
                      Ahhh hell, I forgot about that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X