The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid fought his ass off and has everything taken away from him

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave the Cuban the 12th
    Last edited by Russian Crushin; 01-05-2013, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      WTF>....

Damn I aint thought they would rob him, how naive of me. WTF
      I thought the same thing, there's no way. And when I came back to the couch, the wrong guy was raising his hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        See....I don't always win............but I'm usually always right.
        Man... That was a wild decision. Really can't believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
          i guess the judges had Bart winning the 12th..lol..even thu he was beaten senseless there...the Usmanee corner was right before the 12th.."we need a KO"...
          poor guy..last time he fight in the US..
          IDK, the kid threw over 1000 punches, he could easily be hired again for another fight in the US.

Comment

• That punk knew what was up too, he didn't look worried at all and had his arm already partially raised before they even read the cards. Had a smirk on his face the entire time too...he knew it going in to the fight.

Comment

• ****in bs that usmanee clearly one and got robbed Boxing judges are the biggest problem in the sport first Adamek-Cunningham and then this come on man

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                I would be surprised if a afghan Canadian wins in the US
                this was retaliation for the afghans kicking the russians asses in the 80's and cuba was its ally

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                  ****in bs that usmanee clearly one and got robbed Boxing judges are the biggest problem in the sport first Adamek-Cunningham and then this come on man
                  End the year with one and start the year with one, it's only right.

Comment

• I think the only good thing that can come out of this is FNF usually does a good job of trying to get redemption for people of ****ty decisions like this. I am pondering whether or not I will continue watching boxing after this. I do not have HBO or showtime and was stoked about FNF starting back up, after this ****tastic decision on the first show of the year I am thinking I might save myself the stress and quit watching boxing.

Comment

• Usamanee will be just fine, ESPN will make it a point to show him more plus he was exciting so it is not even and issue really. Also ESPN will make sure people know what happened over and over again.

Comment

Working...
                      X