Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dunno if anyone was watching, but Escalante KOed Starks. it was a nasty KO too.

Escalante is 23. yall better keep an eye out for him.

Stark is in a really bad mood.

Comment

• LMAO, Escalantes Triner just Dcalled Out Juanma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He said Juanma becareful Here we go, ajajajajajaja!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• starks was ****y the whole fight

did you see him taunting esclante and screaming at him at the end fo the first?

when round 2 started i tohught to myself i hope this guy gets ktfo and boom it happened

Comment

• I missed most of friday night fights tonight because I passed out from training. Can anyone upload videos of tonights knockouts and or fights to youtube or megaupload... Preferably megaupload.

Comment

• Good god that was a nasty KO. For whatever reason I love seeing Gary Stark get blasted like that. He just comes across like a punk. Andres Ledesma destroyed him worse than anyone a couple of years ago though. That was a brutal right hand.

Comment

• This will be the thread that we can all talk in about Friday Night Fights. I find that Im the only one who ends up making a thread for them, and I dislike making multiple threads, so Im just gonna make one and edit it and update it for all the upcoming FNF events.

Tonight, Craig McEwan fights the warrior, Brian Vera. Vera is mostly known for his amazing toughness in the Andy Lee and James Kirkland fights, and was able to pull off the upset win over Lee. Undefeated, but untested Craig McEwan is a 27 year old southpaw from Scotland. Vera fights are alwways entertaining, and I look foward to seeing how good McEwan is.

The undercard is two undefeated lightweights...Andrien Broner is 19 years old.

Should be some really good converage on the late Pacquiao-Hatton fight too, and the upcoming Dawson-Tarver rematch.

Starts tonight at 10:00(Eastern) on ESPN2!

Comment

• Good fight off the rip 2 undefeated dudes.

It is a good test for McEwan in the main even, I do nto think very much of Vera but is is a decent step up for McEwan and Andy Lee failed against Vera so this should be interesting.

Comment

• That is a pretty tight backdrop for some fights.

Comment

• For someone with so much ameture experiance, he fights with to wide a base so it will be hard for him to move effectively around teh ring with that sort of base. Just seems like an odd stance for a guy with quick hands.

Comment

• Thought MCewan's trainer was Roach....more smack talk tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X