• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Hearns doesn't sound right.

Comment

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Tommy Hearns doesn't sound right.
      He never really spoke well, but he certainly doesn't sound very good.

Comment

• If that had been 12 rounds I could see it getting really interesting. Chavez's jab was really lazy but damn when it landed it landed. The PR fighter got hit wayyyyy too much but I loved the matchmaking here; giving him competitive fights from the get-go so he can learn something.

Comment

• Man, I don't know how guys can embark on a pro career without any amateur experience. Yeesh....

Comment

• Beltran is going to have to throw way more punches than he wants to throw normally

Damn, that was big shot.

To finish my first thought Beltran will have to throw more than he normally would if he wants to win.

Comment

• Yet, as I wrote that, Kim scored a KD! lol

Comment

• Great first rd... !!

Comment

• Hell of a first round. Don't think it will last the full fight at this rate.

Comment

• That was a nice hook from Beltran, will be interesting to see if Kim can get his legs back a bit between rounds.

Comment

• Beltran's right to the body after the KD is what got him back into the fight. After the body shots he was able to hurt Kim with a headshot which lead to a KD later in the round.

Kim snuck a right elbow in there around :20 secs left in the round.

Comment

Working...
                      X