Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ Ross is one awful judge. How does she keep getting work?

Comment

• Am i the only one who doesnt care for Jessie Vargas? He's beyond boring and completely bad for tv.....please dont show him again to us

Comment

• Thought it was a decent scarp, then I looked at Martinez's boxrec. The dude has less KO's than Malignaggi and had never been in a hard fight before.

I know Vargas is young, but these fighters with crazy misleading records annoy the **** outta me.

Comment

• Anybody else tuning into the NBC Sports and ShoBox cards tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Anybody else tuning into the NBC Sports and ShoBox cards tonight?
            Yup, already got NBCSports set on auto tune for 9PM.

Comment

• Now I know why Im not very fond of Rosado. Look at the wardrobe. And man do I hate seeing Roach on TV like this... Look at him while these 2 guys talks, he's just standing there shaking with his mouth wide opened.

Comment

• NE built the thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...6#post12539076

aqui esta.

Comment

• man i aint got that nbc network, but for sure i will tune into shobox

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Now I know why Im not very fond of Rosado. Look at the wardrobe. And man do I hate seeing Roach on TV like this... Look at him while these 2 guys talks, he's just standing there shaking with his mouth wide opened.
                    Roach says some alright stuff but it just takes him so long to get it out different stuff could already be happening before he is done. He just isn't cut out for TV anymore, which is a real shame it sucks seeing someone with that terrible condition because it only will get worse.

I can't fault him for stacking his chips really high while he still can though.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                      man i aint got that nbc network, but for sure i will tune into shobox
                      You should man, I think it's basic cable.
                      Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Roach says some alright stuff but it just takes him so long to get it out different stuff could already be happening before he is done. He just isn't cut out for TV anymore, which is a real shame it sucks seeing someone with that terrible condition because it only will get worse.

I can't fault him for stacking his chips really high while he still can though.
                      I hear that, the same thing happens when he's trying to instruct his fighters in their corner. It sucks man, god knows who's watching this and might be making fun of him or something. I always enjoy listening to trainers commentate.

Damnit, now we have 2 threads going.

Comment

Working...
                      X