Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perez is garbage

Comment

• mamajama's got quick hands

reminds me a bit of italian russo who fought this afternoon in the olympics

Comment

• Mosley said this dude is a straight up pressure fighter, this dude is a boxer.

Comment

• Yea... I don't think this is gonna be the guy repping Colombia either. We gotta do some research and find one.

Comment

• why ESPN overhyping Perez? he has fought **** fighters so far, they pretending like he's some superstar in the making. Even his gold medals been in just local tournies, not world wide champ

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Yea... I don't think this is gonna be the guy repping Colombia either. We gotta do some research and find one.
              What was Perez b1tching to the ref about?

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                Mosley said this dude is a straight up pressure fighter, this dude is a boxer.
                Mosley also slurred it when he said it

Comment

• Perez has the length use your jab

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    What was Perez b1tching to the ref about?
                    Idk... Trying to justify his clinching or something? Or showing that "Im not hurt"? Idk lol...

Perez has shown nothing........................................... .......................

Comment

• Perez is gonna lose if he keeps looking for that 1 hitter quitter

Comment

Working...
                      X