No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    So what makes you think he will look any better vs Broner? Weight will most likely be an issue again for that fight. I wouldn't doubt it if he's forcing himself to stay at 135 just for a fight with Broner where he's gonna fail miserably and embarrass himself.

My point is, I don't think Lundy-Broner will be that exciting because it won't last that long.
    it will be exciting for as long as it lasts. its a good fight. i never thought lundy would win. but that does not mean he doesnt deserve his shot. beucause he does. well if he wins that is

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      No he can't~

He had that chance hit him with his best shot and didn't drop him. I don't think he can land that punch again and even if he did it isn't enough to close the show.

of course he "can"

will he?

it doesnt look that way. he's got one round to do it.

but he can. you dont need to knock a guy out with one punch. you have combinations for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        no lundy landing more. and making beltran miss. another round for lundy. If he wins the last round he has it in the bag
        tied at this point...............

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Yea well, I expected Beltran to keep coming forward at full force but he slowed down for whatever reason.

Comment

• lol Zab been punched in the face too much

he is actually doing a pretty good job calling the fight though...too Biased for Lundy Though...or Lundry rather

Comment

• Split decision or unanimous to Lundy just for being favourite?

Comment

• Good thing Judah doesnt judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  it will be exciting for as long as it lasts. its a good fight. i never thought lundy would win. but that does not mean he doesnt deserve his shot. beucause he does. well if he wins that is
                  Oh Im not saying he doesn't deserve the shot at Broner but I can't see that fight lasting that long for it to be "exciting."

Comment

• 6-4 lundy

Comment

• Beltran rd for sure. I could see a draw. Actually thats what I scored it.

Comment

Working...
                      X