Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acosta lost to richard abril and was dropped thrice..
    not saying acosta is a bum, either.

abril is a good fighter.

there goes a mouthpiece..

Comment

• its santiago vs morales, morales dude winning, roger mayweather figther losing, some nice exchanges here on round 6th lol good scrap

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        its santiago vs morales, morales dude winning, roger mayweather figther losing, some nice exchanges here on round 6th lol good scrap
        let me get a you know what bro

Comment

• Kind of a boring fight tbh. I spent most of the time looking up recovery times for a hamstring strain. Pulled it last night playing freaking kickball, yeah kickball. I do sprints, HIIT, all kinds of stuff and have never, ever had any issues. I was reaching for a ball and then I felt a sharp pain shoot up my leg and then I couldn't put any pressure on it at all.

This thing sucks, swollen up and I'm limping around like some kind of gimp...sites are saying 2 to 3 week recovery time...that's BS.

Comment

• ronda rousey damn my lotion is done girl :wank:

Comment

• main event bout to start miguel acosta vs art, its a toss up but i think art k.o's him

Comment

• What's going on with the Acosta fight?

Comment

• First round just started, Acosta doing a lot of lateral movement, Art chasing.

Acosta stopped moving last minute of the round....and BAM, right hand drops Acosta

Comment

• Acosta saved by the bell.

Comment

• WOW...Acosta got rocked...he didn't even know where he was

Comment

Working...
                      X