The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by бохея View Post
    The polak is 21-2

My bad i thought i heard them say he is unbeaten but no biggie im not familiar with the guy its not like this kid is widely known.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      Sucks to think of how many people even on just this forum dont watch FNFs... Missing out.

Even when its bad I enjoy it. No matter whos fighting, I look forward to watching FNFs.
      Yeah, it's kind of funny to see some of these posters who claim people "don't know shizz about boxing" and "You aren't a real fan" yet you never see those dudes posting in this thread. Some of the best action fights happen on FNF's and it's the best **** for the buck so to speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        My bad i thought i heard them say he is unbeaten but no biggie im not familiar with the guy its not like this kid is widely known.
        He will be better known after kicking glens old ass

Comment

• ive been watchin fnf for a long time, almost every friday theres some entertaining

Comment

• Originally posted by бохея View Post
            He will be better known far kicking glens old ass
            We will see,your boys got a war on his hands ill tell you that much.

Comment

• Come on Glen......

Comment

• WAR JOHNSON....the Road Warrior will strike again

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  We will see,your boys got a war on his hands ill tell you that much.
                  who can hate on glen johnson?

Comment

• Something wrong with this kid walking out 2nd.

Comment

• the road warrior is gona shock this chicago fans, too much pressure

Comment

Working...
                      X