Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horrible indeed, wtf, majority decision? .

Comment

• No robbery awsome. Anyway, Chambers should move down to C.W

Comment

• Fast Eddie should've won by UD. He should've opened up more though.

Comment

• judges never cease to amaze for their icompetence....

Comment

• sams happy!

Comment

• For a second I thought Chambers was going to get robbed.

Comment

• rematch between Chambers and Povetkin needs to happen. Chambers will win this imo.

Comment

• me too, i almost thought robbery. and that draw??? boxing needs to have judges questioned so that they have to back up their scores.

im glad we had open scoring here.

i saw it like everyone else - peter won a round, 2 at most.

"how could 1 judge have it so one-sided" teddy asks lol. ******ed

Comment

• Utter utter rubbish. Chambers was pathietic in victory. As someone else said, either guy would be destroyed by Wlad or Vitali, or Haye or Arreola even. Glad to see we might have the only meaningful fights at HW coming soon. Wlad vs Haye and Vitali vs Arreola. The winner of both to face each other (as long as both win Klits don't win) to be crowned the true HW champ, forget about the WBA so called champ, no one cares about them.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      For a second I thought Chambers was going to get robbed.
                      I thought the same after I heard the 95-95 and 96-94 scorecards but the last scorecard sealed the deal. There's no way any judge could've scored that fight a near shutout for Peter.

Chambers did what he had to do but I don't see how he has improved. Peter on the other hand has declined and it's not like he was that great to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                      X