The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    i wonder if she'll ever know how close she came to getting fortuna'd
    Hahahah, i know heR, she tries to see how close she cam get to getting fortuna'd as she can, then she bitc hes up. She's a damn colombian-rican,eaning she's a habitual line crosser.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      No not Teddy, freaking Osuna. What's his first name Bernard? He was just trying to say it was a trip and thought they wouldn't give ol' boy the count.
      Ok cool.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        He doesnt though. Broner is nice. Ull see. Broner is a killer. He might turn into a bitc h like floyd but for now, he's abig problem for everyone at 130-140. Belee dat.
        What...? He doesn't try to be like Floyd? Wtf

You talking about the same dude who tried denying he idolizes Floyd despite showing every otherwise. Then a few weeks ago admits the only ones he watches are Mayweather and himself.

Comment

No not Teddy, freaking Osuna. What's his first name Bernard? He was just trying to say it was a trip and thought they wouldn't give ol' boy the count.
          I cant stand osuna.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            He doesnt though. Broner is nice. Ull see. Broner is a killer. He might turn into a bitc h like floyd but for now, he's abig problem for everyone at 130-140. Belee dat.
            He is always mentioning Floyd and giving shout outs to Floyd on Twitter or whatever. I'd like to see him fight Robert Guerrero

Comment

What...? He doesn't try to be like Floyd? Wtf

You talking about the same dude who tried denying he idolizes Floyd despite showing every otherwise. Then a few weeks ago admits the only ones he watches are Mayweather and himself.
              Who cares as long as he idolizes 130lb floyd. Nothing wrong woth that ever. Thats how he fights, like early fmjr. If anyoje has a problem with that, they hate amazing destructive boxing forces.

Now, when the day comes that he turns into duck ass bit ch ass 140-147-154 floys, ful him and his gay fans he'll have

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                He is always mentioning Floyd and giving shout outs to Floyd on Twitter or whatever. I'd like to see him fight Robert Guerrero
                So would i but the ghost is really at 140, id rather shhe him fight el ciclon, by far.

Comment

• ok russian lets see you give this other ukraine / russian a rough go

i dont want to see sillahk bonk him out with ease. whats the point at this stage?
                  Last edited by New England; 04-27-2012, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• These judges can sure score a bum ass fight but not the high profile ones huh?

Is it me or is this the second week in a row Teddy sounds down/annoyed/pissed when he talks?

Last week it could've been cause of the robberies but tonight I believe is cause he got fkin Osuna next to him.

Comment

• Showing Mayweather's future cell.

Cold blooded.

Comment

Working...
                      X