• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one ref is out of his mind if he scored it 98-92 for mensah

Comment

• hahahahahaha 98-92,

Comment

• 98-92 was out of wack...but otherwise the decision couldn't go to Katsidis

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Im kinda glad it went Mensah's way cause if Katsidis won that would mean he will continue fighting. Hopefully now after a loss he will reconsider, he really doesn't have it anymore.
          When did he ever have it that looked like the guy that got put to sleep by Casamayor how many years ago he's always been the same Mensah just proved he's a solid fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
            When did he ever have it that looked like the guy that got put to sleep by Casamayor how many years ago he's always been the same Mensah just proved he's a solid fighter
            Definitely not the Katsidis I am used to watching. He was gassing after 3-4 rounds already.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Definitely not the Katsidis I am used to watching. He was gassing after 3-4 rounds already.
              He's slowed down that's true and if he wants to remember his name in 10 years he should hang' em up

Comment

• Only fight I could see Kats taking would be John Murray 135,

Try and go out on a W

Comment

• Great FNF this week

Top notch

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Only fight I could see Kats taking would be John Murray 135,

Try and go out on a W
                    I'm sure they can find some New Zealander to beat up back down under for a farewell fight

Comment

• I had it 7-3 for mensah possibly 6-4 so im glad dude got the win

Comment

Working...
                      X