Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I spent $600 on PPV's last year, how much do you spend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spent $600 on PPV's last year, how much do you spend?

I spent $600 on PPVs last year. Pretty much because every fckn fight is PPV in OZ. Literally every fight.

How much do you spend on boxing?

Damn thats a lot of money man, I recommend you goin to bars lol.

I dont usually buy PPV's I go to friends houses or go to fights live if its in town

Good to see a supportive boxing fan tho,Do you have to pay to see Abrahms fights too??

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
      Damn thats a lot of money man, I recommend you goin to bars lol.

I dont usually buy PPV's I go to friends houses or go to fights live if its in town

Good to see a supportive boxing fan tho,Do you have to pay to see Abrahms fights too??
      No we don't get the German cards.

I do watch all his fights on sopcast. And my friend burns me it in DVD quality, i have like every pro fight of his near my tele.

But here in OZ, fox sports rip us off so much, its ****house. $40 to see Cotto vs Gomes, marg vs kermit, with no undercard fights other than those two fights itself. Same with Calzaghe, Kessler, Winky, Pacquaio, everything is so damm expensive.

Comment

Damn that sucks, well in the States PPV is usually 50-55 bucks but we do get Fox Sports free although they sure as hell dont show boxing, I suppose you shall be spending another 40 on Calzaghe Hopkins?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
          I spent $600 on PPVs last year. Pretty much because every fckn fight is PPV in OZ. Literally every fight.

How much do you spend on boxing?
          wtf with that money i could get laid 10 times
          i get all boxing for free on the local tv

Comment

I ordered every PPV so it's alot. Not sure how much though.

Literally the only reason I have TV let alone cable is for Boxing. I don't even watch TV so when you add all those costs I spent thousands. Thousands.

Comment

Wow. You guys need to read up on using Bittorrent and check out worldboxingvideoarchive.com - nuff said.

Comment

I still dont know what a sopcast is.

Comment

LOL me either I herd sopcast sucks, i'd rather just go to a bar or split it with friends

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                    Damn that sucks, well in the States PPV is usually 50-55 bucks but we do get Fox Sports free although they sure as hell dont show boxing, I suppose you shall be spending another 40 on Calzaghe Hopkins?
                    Yeh this weekends fights are $49 i think.

Comment

Working...
                    X