No announcement yet.

CBS Sports To Air '08 College Boxing Championships

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
    awesome...thanks so much jake. hope to see some hvywt prospects here.
    very tired and dissapointed with all the clowns in hvwt division.
    see to me this college level and the goldengloves program here in the states is on the same level as the hoaky british commonwealth belts and regional belts they have across the pond.
    would like to see guys like amir khan and the likes step it up and fight on there true level against these type of guys!
    ah ha ha ha ha. oh boy

Comment

No reason to be excited, I have direct tv and i dont have that channel, and i have almost any sports channel you can think of. I dont know what cable provider has that channel

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
        No reason to be excited, I have direct tv and i dont have that channel, and i have almost any sports channel you can think of. I dont know what cable provider has that channel
        My total bill is like 160 because of all the **** I have, of course I have it.
        But did i read that wrong or are they airing it like a month and a half later, and it's probably pretty low quality stuff, since they'll be college age and not gone pro. But I'll check it out anyway.

Comment

Espn had the same deal for the brigades....yeah it's on Espn, but Espn "college" or some **** like that. Meanwhile Espn had bowling on and Cbs will have nothing on.

Comment

Working...
          X