Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel Casamayor's Left Hand Stops Katsidis Cold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfao... Kellerman was on Katsidis' nuts all night... did anyone see how he didnt even want to touch Casamayor's glove?? he had his head down

what was it that he said? You win robberies and then you lose some robberies... or some**** like that, i think he was trying to tell him he didnt deserve to win..

Originally posted by venomk1 View Post
    amir khan will batter joel casamayor.. this fight is only round the corner as it will soon be mandatory..
    omg, stop hyping that piece of ****, he will get his ass beat by Cambell/Casamayor/Diaz... Hes the next Hamed no doubt, with him stepping up and getting exposed later on..
    Last edited by xcaret; 03-22-2008, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Some of you guys make me laugh. A fighter ends up second best in a great fight and he is 'exposed'? Do you actually know what the word means?

I was cheering Katsidis on tonight, love watching his style- sure makes for exciting fights, even if you dislike him because he has barely any defense.

Looking forward to see how this division shapes up now, some good fights still out there for both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Isola View Post
        Some of you guys make me laugh. A fighter ends up second best in a great fight and he is 'exposed'? Do you actually know what the word means?

I was cheering Katsidis on tonight, love watching his style- sure makes for exciting fights, even if you dislike him because he has barely any defense.

Looking forward to see how this division shapes up now, some good fights still out there for both fighters.
        Definitely, I was cheering for my boy as well, what a ****ing heart this kid has, getting up after being KO'd twice in the first round and dominate the fight afterwards, his youth and anxiety costed him the fight.

Comment

definitly favored kat, hate casamayors dirty style, even though he wasn't at his worst. The kid just couldn't finish him when he had casamayor hurt. I think mayor is full of it saying he didn't feel his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by C-Drone View Post
            I'm glad he lost. What a moron. He has the fight and decides to resort to that WONDERFUL style he displayed in the first round where he suffered two knockdowns. Silver dollar douche bag.
            And you say this because? You jelous of Katsidis? You just showed your class and boxing knowledge to say such things. What a idiot you must be to belittle such a great hearted & willfull fighter. You should be happy that he allowed you to be entertained for the 10 rounds that he was winning the close fight and hope for a rematch. Any fighter can get caught, simple boxing ethics. If you knew anything about the sport, it should be that anything can happen at any time. It is yourself who is the "moron".

Comment

["...You dont even know me and you mad, how it feel to be a hater?/ Now i know exactly how it feel to be a Laker..."

Aaah **** your quote!!! You shut-up! No body will buy this damned thing, I'm fed up! So just ****ed it away, moron!!!!

Comment

never mind the muppets

A big well done to Casa , you are truly a great fighter and ooze class.
                Look forward to seeing you in some big fights soon.

Comment

Katsidis was wingin' it all night long. But he was getting hit way too often. His head was moving to his right as Casa's left was thrown - BAM! It's like stepping in front of a moving bus as you look the other way.

Comment

Working...
                  X