Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather To Dump Uncle Roger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger is greedy but he'll come back to his senses and stick with "Money" Mayweather!

Comment

How can Floyd Jr be mad?? He said it himself.. It's all about the money mayne..
      Let Roger get his cash.

Comment

I see PBF's learned more ways to pull publicity stunts from the WWE...

Comment

Originally posted by King Koopa View Post
          I see PBF's learned more ways to pull publicity stunts from the WWE...
          thought i would up this, as Roger just quit as Forbes trainer, but its not real and all part of a stunt right?

Comment

LOL Forbes has no chance with or without Roger. This fight has KO written all over it.

Mayweather is building up the rematch now and Oscar will start build up himself after he KO's Forbes and disses Roger.

Oscar vs Floyd is guaranteed its set for a big build up just watch and see.

Comment

Looks like Floyd was serious about Roger. Nonetheless a Mayweather will be training Forbes.

Something will build up on that night i'm sure of it.

Comment

Originally posted by J_CON View Post
                Dumping his uncle? Im guessing this is just part of the WWE storyline. He doesn't need to train for acting.
                Yeah. This is all WWE style storyline hype.

Comment

Roger is a trainer, his job is to train other fighters, not to listen to everything Mayweather says. I've only seen Forbes fight once and that was against Hopkins, and I thought he lost. Really though, Forbes chances against Oscar is very slim, he looked slow against Hopkins in jww, he will be even when he fights in jmw. Oscar should beat Forbes convincingly. If Mayweather dumps Roger than so be it, Roger just can't dump Forbes within months before the fight. Roger has an obligation, if I were him I would just stick with Forbes, even if it means costing me a million dollar paycheck. No wonder people hate Mayweather.
                  Last edited by Boxingwizard; 03-21-2008, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Im gonna laugh my ass off if forbe wins. i doubt it could happen but you never know.

Comment

Working...
                    X