No announcement yet.

Pac completes trip through Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 OnTheWrist View Post
    lmao @ this middleclass ***** saying i dont know anything about the streets. im a product of 3rd ward houston and Matamoros mexico. I dont need to brag about how hard I am. And I find it very hard to believe that someone so infatuated with another grown man would be from "the streets". all i know if any of my boys or homies where THAT passionate about another man, we'd keep his ass in check.
    I know huh...

I find it very hard to believe that someone so infatuated with another grown man would be from "the streets"...??

So why did you make 4 threads and 6 pages full of Post about me 2501 if your from the 3 ward...
    Seems pretty Gay to me...

@2501

Comment

Originally posted by moy22487 View Post
      a close fight if you are ignorent to what defence is and what blocked shots are.
      If thats the case then how about your boy running? Soto also blocked punchs too.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
        Population wise...
        Yeah they are Flooding the State..

and having Babies at a Mass Rate..
        you're a funny guy billy

Comment

I know huh...

I find it very hard to believe that someone so infatuated with another grown man would be from "the streets"...??

So why did you make 4 threads and 6 pages full of Post about me 2501 if your from the 3 ward...
          Seems pretty Gay to me...

@2501
          *looks at size of Horus's sig*
          *looks at size of my sig*

lmao you have a whole SHRINE dedicated to me. you've edited that sig more than 10 times looking through threads for quotes. PLUS, you talk about another man as if you wish he was your dad. Is there ANYTHING more sadder?

Comment

*looks at size of Horus's sig*
            *looks at size of my sig*

lmao you have a whole SHRINE dedicated to me. you've edited that sig more than 10 times looking through threads for quotes. PLUS, you talk about another man as if you wish he was your dad. Is there ANYTHING more sadder?
            It sucks Knowing that You as a Grown Man made 4 threads and 6 pages full of Post about me

Why would you do that for huh 2501..?
            I meaned that much to you..??
            Your really a crazy internet person You know that..!!

4 threads.....though..
            you yourself said 2 threads about somebody is too much, nut you made four threads about... So what do you have to say about yourself...!

WOW....@2501

Comment

It sucks Knowing that You as a Grown Man made 4 threads and 6 pages full of Post about me

Why would you do that for huh 2501..?
              I meaned that much to you..??
              Your really a crazy internet person You know that..!!

4 threads.....though..
              you yourself said 2 threads about somebody is too much, nut you made four threads about... So what do you have to say about yourself...!

WOW....@2501
              lmao did that poll i make really affect you THAT much? i honestly thought you would handle it better man. Sometimes you dont even seem like you're older than 16 years old. I kind of feel bad sometimes because i know how much you want to be respected as poster. I mean, why else would you dedicate MOST of your space in your sig to me. I'm really honored though. I'm glad to know Floyd Mayweather Jr. hasnt been the only person to affect your life.

Comment

lmao did that poll i make really affect you THAT much? i honestly thought you would handle it better man. Sometimes you dont even seem like you're older than 16 years old. I kind of feel bad sometimes because i know how much you want to be respected as poster. I mean, why else would you dedicate MOST of your space in your sig to me. I'm really honored though. I'm glad to know Floyd Mayweather Jr. hasnt been the only person to affect your life.
                Im actually Flattered That Somebody Cares so much About me to dedicate 4 threads and 6 pages full of Post about me...

The problem with this is that you dont even know me.... So making 4 threads seems Pretty Weird and Gay......

2501 Obviously you have an obsession with ME, Damn I never thought That it was Possible to Have an Internet Crush on Somebody, but Obivously your in Love with ME….

It's ok, Everybody needs a "Hero"

and I am Proud that i can be your "Hero"

Thank you for all the support...

Horus
                apperciates it...

to my number 1 "fanboy"

Comment

wilet is only supporting pacquiao to diss mayweather...complete clown....

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                    You must have forgot the Morales already beat Pacquiao. And so did Marquez.....again!

The best therapy is admit you have a problem, you're still in the state of denial...

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                      The best therapy is admit you have a problem, you're still in the state of denial...
                      now look in the mirror and repeat, taking the first step is a big leap

Comment

Working...
                      X